B.Sc CSIT ( Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology ) is the best industry-focused computer course in Nepal that builds a strong foundation in Computer and Information Technologies to tackle emerging IT trends.
BIM (Bachelor in Information Management) is a nice blend of management and technology with 60 % of the course content emphasizing computer programing languages along with computer hardware . The remaining 40% is based on management and social studies including sociology , psychology and economics .
BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application ) is one of the most popular options to get started with a career in information technology; this course provides students an insight into the world of computer and its application . IT allows students the flexibility to pursue individual interests in higher level ares including programming, data structure & algorithms , operating systems and software engineering . All these programs provide students with a broad education in computer science and information technology . B.Sc CSIT , BCA & BIM are 4 year 8 semester 126 credit hour program offered by the Tribhuvan University for the first time in Nepal .
Scopes of B.Sc CSIT , BCA , BIM
- IT Officer / IT Manager
- Software Developer / Programmer
- Web Designer / Developer / Programmer
- IT Expert / Network Engineer
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- System Analyst , Graphics Designer
- Network and Database Administrator
- Information Security Officer
- Academician / Researcher / Lecturer / Teacher
- Advertising and Marketing Executives
- IT Consultant and Planners
- Sales and Retail Assistants
- MIS Officer