Programs Offered

B.Sc CSIT ( Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology ) is the best industry-focused computer course in Nepal that builds a strong foundation in Computer and Information Technologies to tackle emerging IT trends.

BIM (Bachelor in Information Management) is a nice blend of management and technology with 60 % of the course content emphasizing computer programing languages along with computer hardware . The remaining 40% is based on management and social studies including sociology , psychology and economics .

BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application ) is one of the most popular options to get started with a career in information technology; this course provides students an insight into the world of computer and its application .  IT allows students the flexibility to pursue individual interests in higher level ares including programming, data structure & algorithms , operating systems and software engineering . All these programs provide students with a broad education in computer science and information technology . B.Sc CSIT , BCA & BIM are 4 year 8 semester 126 credit hour program offered by the Tribhuvan University for the first time in Nepal .

Scopes of B.Sc CSIT , BCA , BIM

  • IT Officer / IT Manager
  • Software Developer / Programmer
  • Web Designer / Developer / Programmer
  • IT Expert / Network Engineer
  • Telecommunication Engineer
  • Digital Marketing Officer
  • System Analyst , Graphics Designer
  • Network and Database Administrator
  • Information Security Officer
  • Academician / Researcher / Lecturer / Teacher
  • Advertising and Marketing Executives
  • IT Consultant and Planners
  • Sales and Retail Assistants
  • MIS Officer