The campus has ventured into international collaboration with South Korean, Indian, British, the American, Japanese, Malaysian and other many countries through campus online and physical visit as an MoU. Other dignitaries have been on mutual visits to chalk out the new education programmers and strategies which could be effectively disseminated. These provide wonderful opportunities to experience and collect firsthand information about different states, cultures, ethnic groups, wildlife and improve pedagogical techniques.
- Collaboration with South Korean University
- Enrolling for the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award or Cambridge Certified Program
- Attending international students’ sharing and collaboration program.
Moreover, we welcome teachers from all around the world!
Skilled Orientation Curriculum:
AMC aims to give students the skills and knowledge they need to prosper in a globalized society. The skills were developed by experienced education professionals, and are based on extensive research.
- Digital literacy: Digital literacy is about developing the skills to discover, acquire and communicate knowledge and information in a globalized economy, whilst using technology to deepen learning through international collaboration.
- Critical thinking and problem solving: Critical thinking and problem solving promote self-directed thinking that produces new and innovative ideas and that solves problems.
- Creativity and imagination: Creativity and imagination are about stimulating economic and social entrepreneurialism, imagining and pursuing novel ideas, judging value, and developing innovation and curiosity.
- Personal Development and Student leadership: Student leadership is about recognizing the importance of honesty and empathy toward others, including others’ needs and safety. It is also concerned with practicing leadership, self-regulation, and the responsibility to improve lifestyle and careers.
- Collaboration and communication: Communication and collaboration are about fostering effective communication through actively listening to and engaging with others in diverse, multilingual environments and through non-verbal communication.
- Global Citizenship: Citizenship is concerned with developing active, globally aware citizens who have the skills, knowledge and motivation to address human and environmental sustainability. It is about developing an understanding of what it means to be a citizen of your own country and understanding your own countries and other countries’ values.
Board of Directors
The managing Committee of the campus is run our following fellow faculty members;
President – Dron Khadka
Campus Chief – Mr. Chandraprakash Khanal
Assist. Campus Chief – Mr. Raj Sing Jora
Director – Mr. Basanta Prasad Rijal
Head of Department(HOD) – Mr. Nabaraj Basel
Director – International Department – Dr. Sharan Hari Shrestha
Along with our precious board members, we have other faculty members and luminaries supported by a team of experienced and qualified lecturers and admin staff for the academic and management.
The campus ensures a balanced growth of body and mind. Children are trained to shoulder responsibilities, make decisions and help in organizing programmes. They are trained in public speaking, games, sports and various extracurricular activities. Inter-house and Inter-class activities creativity fosters multiple talents in our students. Competitions are organized for dramatics, elocution, quiz, recitation, debates, group songs, dance and other activities and the meritorious children are honored.
SOME EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Drawing and coloring/Pencil art
- Table Tennis
- Visual Arts
- Fine Arts & Painting.
- Musical Concert.
- Photography, Film, and Video.
We, the AMC faculty knows that, in the technical field only good classes, lessons and theory is not enough for the students. So, We not only provide practical approach for learning but also conduct different programs in order to test students’ knowledge in real world projects and implementation of what they learn.
- Hardware Creation Completion
- Typing competition
- Software designing completion
- We developing competition
- Innovation and Product Competition
- Project on C, C++,Python, PHP, JAVA
- Competitive Programming
- Networking workshop
- DBMS workshop
- Sales Campaign
- Case Study
Extra – Competition activities
- Public Speaking
- English Conversation( IELTS and TOEFL Model)
Pass out Batch/Results:
The legacy of the college and excellence in performance are interwoven.AMC gives the best possible to our students. Their accomplishments in academics, ECAs or CCAs and research or discovery have often received the highest praise .All this bonds the institution and its students strongly together. As time goes by, students are achievers and winners.